Saturday, August 7, 2010

Unapologetic Nerdery Pt. 2

Star Wars: The Awkward Early Years Pt. 2 (Apologies in advance for the generally crummy drawings)

Ep. 3 - Nien Nunb learns a valuable lesson (Kids are assholes.)


Ep. 4 - The Rebel Alliance.


Ep. 5 - Goddammit, Lando.


No thanks to Bennett Slater (legitimately one of the biggest nerds I know), I can't help but notice the high concentration of ridiculous looking guys and creatures in these movies just wearing normal-guy slacks. I find this funnier perhaps than anybody should.

Lest the comics above leave you with the impression that I'm some sort of cool person, a visual representation of my Saturday evening. An accidental nap turns into eating candy in the dark. We should probably never speak of this again.



Lastly, a little guy for a new icon. I have affectionately titled it "And now, for my next trick". I like to think of it as a complex metaphor for life.

2 comments:

Hyein Lee said...

I missed you at Martha+Nataly thing (yup, I was very late). Man, you are on the roll. What an awesome work! I love rebellious Chewie!

Shauna Buck said...

oh irma..... these are all just amazing.. you crazy weirdo you :P